As evidence suggesting COVID escaped from a Chinese lab continues to mount, former US President Donald Trump is demanding Beijing offer reparations.
“The time has come for America and the world to demand reparations and accountability from the Communist Party of China,” said Trump Saturday at North Carolina’s GOP state convention. “China must pay, they must pay.”
Trump, who was among the first to blame China for the pandemic, wants China to pay at least $10 trillion “to compensate for the damage they’ve caused” and has urged nations to “collectively cancel any debt they owe to China as a down payment on reparations.”
If you aren’t convinced the virus came from China, consider the following facts:
- The first cases were identified near a virology lab in Wuhan that specializes in coronavirus research.
- At least 3 researchers at the lab fell sick with COVID symptoms just before the first cases were reported.
- With help from the World Health Organization, China attempted to downplay the severity of the virus at the start of the outbreak.
- China has refused to offer information regarding the lab’s coronavirus research to investigators.
- When WHO virologist Dr. Li-Men Yan claimed the virus was released “intentionally” by the CCP, she was removed from Chinese government databases and defamed on social media.
- In 2018, US officials visiting the Wuhan lab warned that sloppy safety measures could result in a “new SARS-like pandemic.”
- In 2015, Chinese researchers discussed weaponizing coronaviruses.
- China has used vaccine diplomacy to boost regional dominance, though some of the vaccines it has sold to other nations don’t seem to be working.
Furthermore, former CDC head Robert Redfield is convinced the virus is man-made based on its infection rate.
Top infectious disease expert Anthony Fauci believes the virus could be man-made and WHO leader Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has admitted the agency’s investigation of the Wuhan lab was incomplete.
When President Joe Biden urged federal investigators to “redouble” their efforts to determine the origin of the virus last month, he noted that many investigators believe the virus escaped from a lab,
Trump is right to demand money from China, though no dollar amount can make up for the damage caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
Since December of 2019, COVID has disrupted the lives of nearly every human being on the planet. Lockdowns and other restrictions put into place to slow the spread of COVID have caused massive economic damage, destroyed relationships and livelihoods, interrupted our children’s education, and caused a spike in depression and other mental health problems.
Official reports suggest there have been 173 million infections and 3.72 million deaths, though actual tallies are thought to be much, much higher.
7 Thoughts to “Should China Pay $10 Trillion for Unleashing COVID?”
Fat chance China would pay
Yes I feel they used a Virus as a weapon against the world.
That is not enough, they need to pay 100 trillion to all the people of this world. Then bend a knee and ask forgiveness from all the people in every country . Every country stop buying from them and place sanctions.
Should China Pay $10 Trillion for Unleashing COVID? No! Obama, Fauci and his co-horts are responsible as they used US Taxpayer dollars to fund this research, at rented space in the Chinese Lab after getting shut down by US Republican Senators for doing this research in the US.
You can never replace the death China told from America. But, Yes they should pay dearly. Our debt to China should be paid off by them, after killing 600,000 Americans. They are evil people.
Fauci & Szostak
Should pay for creating Corona virus.
The CCP should be sued for as much as 5 pentillion dollars (5,000 quadrillion, 5 million trillion, or 5 X 10 exp 18 dollars) by all the countries of the world. This would pay for all the deaths and damages mentioned above.
Comments are closed.